I will guide you to install most recent Mac OS X Lion cursors for your Windows 7 (or Windows XP, Vista if that what you’re using).
1. Use Mac OS X Cursor Installer for Windows
- Grab the Installer from here (mediafire link)
- Run the installer and just click Next, Next to install Mac OS X cursor as you can see in the selected item in the list below.
2. Mac OS X Cursors Pack for Windows 7
If you want to install more Mac OS X cursor colors (Aqua, AquaSwirl, Graphite, GraphiteSwirl, Radioactive, RainbowSwirl) please use the zip pack instead.
- Download the Mac OS X cursors pack from here (mediafire link)
- Extract the zip file and you will see the following inf files:
- Right click on the cursors type you want to get and select Install.
If you have any good cursor for Windows and want to share, just give it to others in the comment below. Hope you’ll like Mac OS cursors.